BUS 309 Week 4 Quiz Chapter 3
- The first principle of Nozick’s entitlement theory concerns the original acquisition of:
- Rawls rejects utilitarianism because
- Eminent domain is the ancient right of government to take what from an individual?
- The veil of ignorance proposes that:
- To the libertarians, their concept of liberty includes a commitment to:
- If libertarianism is true, which of these statements is true?
- The veil of ignorance assures us that people in the original position will be:
- Aristotle’s formal principle of justice states,
- What philosopher believes the maximin rule is relevant to justice?
- Primary social goods include:
- According to libertarianism,
- According to John Rawls,
- In Nozick’s example of Wilt Chamberlain, he argues that other theories of economic justice inevitably fail to respect people’s:
- According to Mill’s utilitarianism,
- The Supreme Court gave decision-making power for Eminent domain to the: