ADM 634 Assignments BUNDLE Week 1 to 4
Below shown is the description of “ADM 634 Assignments Bundle Week 1 to 4”.
Week 1 Assignment Public Policy Topics
For this assignment, you will choose a public policy to research throughout the course. Begin by researching current public policies that you have an interest in.
After that choose a single public policy to research completely. Also write a short explanation to your instructor why you chose the specific public policy, including an argument of how the policy could be improved.
Finally, review the attached document “Public Policy Paper” to be aware of the expectations and requirements of the final paper. Use this information to guide your policy choice.
Week 2 Assignment Policy Implementation
For this assignment, you will need to select a policy (health, education, welfare, etc.) that has been implemented. Then, in 750-1,000 words, do the following:
- Describe the public policy instrument (law, public service, sanction, incentive, etc.) used to implement the policy.
- Explain whether the instrument was appropriate or not.
- Describe the characteristics of the environment (political, economic, and social) that affected the implementation of the policy.
Note that, use three to five scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Week 3 Assignment Benchmark – Public Participation in Controversial Policy
For this assignment, you will choose a topic (assisted suicide, abortion, immigration, welfare, etc.) that can lead to political controversy. In 750-1,000 words, do the following:
- Explain both sides of the political argument through ethical analysis.
- Recommend how policy makers can reconcile differing wishes of the public. What is the importance of public participation in politicians passing controversial policy, such as the one chosen?
- Describe how aspects of a Christian worldview might inform the approach policy makers take to create public policies in a situation such as the one chosen.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.
Week 4 Assignment Public Policy Outline
After continued research, construct a working outline for the research paper. The outline should cover the topics and supporting details of your research paper. Your outline should also include the thesis for your paper. Your outline should reflect your continued research on the chosen policy with the use of APA in-text citations. Use the attached document “Public Policy Paper” for the expectations and requirements of the paper.