ACCT 212 Course Project 1 Rawls Repair Corporation, Part A, B
ACCT 212 Course Project, Part A and B
You’ve just secured a new client in your accounting practice, the Rawls Repair Corporation, (RRC) a brand new small business specializing in bicycle repair. The owner, Rob Rawls, is a terrific cyclist and bike repair specialist, but definitely not an accountant. Your job is to help Rob put his affairs in order. Luckily Rob has only been in operation for a month and things have not gotten too out of hand yet! Rob has to submit his financial statements to his investors and doesn’t know where to begin. It’s your job to go through the complete Accounting cycle to prepare the financial statements for the RRC.
Course Project #1 consists of two parts, A and B, respectively. There are 10 Requirements for you to complete in this exercise, Part A has 1-3 and Part B has 4-10. Part A is due at the end of Week 3. Part B is due at the end of Week 5.
• There are 8 worksheets in the workbook you will need to complete for Parts A & B.
• A list of October transactions
• A Chart of Accounts reference sheet
• A Grading Rubric to help explain what is expected.
• Each worksheet has the Check Figures embedded as a comment.